Pouilly sur Loire
Pouilly sur Loire story
Before phylloxera, the Chasselas grape was the most famous grape in Pouilly sur Loire. It was sold as table grapes in Paris. Even if this variety represents barely 5% of the planted varieties today, we like to make sure it is not forgotten.
Culture and vinification
- Grape Variety : 100% Chasselas
- Terroir : Villiers Limestone
- Age of the vines : 80 years old
- Traditional vinification in thermo-regulated stainless steel tanks
- Golden color with green tints
- Dry and light
- To serve at 12°C
Wine and delicacies
- Salmon and leek tart
- Frog’s legs
Pouilly sur Loire 2018 : 14,5
Floral, lis, bouche vive, touche épicée, amertume des agrumes, de la matière, du gras, bonne persistance.